Joe W. Elliott House
A Division of Hospice in the Pines
Opened in 1994, the Joe W. Elliott House provides lodging at affordable prices for persons whose medical treatment involves an overnight stay–whether a single night or several weeks. A family member or friend is welcome to stay with the person receiving treatment. For reservations, please call (936) 631-3400.
- 30 guest rooms with private baths
- Public kitchenette and coin-operated laundry
- Linens & towels provided
- Color TV with cable
- Small refrigerator in every room
- Walking distance to Memorial Health System of East Texas and a short, 1.5 mile drive to Woodland Heights Medical Center
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
220 Gene Samford Drive
Lufkin, Texas 75904
(936) 631-3461 (fax)
(936) 634-8111 (24-hour operator)
Resident Coordinator: Sandra Wilson
Get directions to the Joe W. Elliott House.